Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Second trimester, here we come!

Well, almost! We've made it to the thirteenth week :) And still no morning sickness, woohoo! M&M should be around three inches long and now has fingerprints! Pretty cool, huh?

In other news... Doggie-Smack-Down-Week (as Bri so aptly named it) has returned. Luci has been a regular house guest since Jeff has been working so much, and Ari has decided to pee all over the apartment to establish her domain. Marty's advice to me was that I need to re-establish who the real top dog is (that would be me). So Ari is getting alphaed everytime she decides to disobey and they're no longer allowed to wrestle and run all over the house 24-7. So far, it seems to be working, no pee for the last day... Horray!
Also--this past Friday my 2.5 year internship at Danaher finally came to a close. I think I hold the record, haha. I'm actually relieved, I was pretty bored. So, the job search begins :) So far, I've applied for a bank job and a couple of clerical positions. I don't think I'll have any issues since all of my classes are online this semester. And, I should be a shoe-in for Medicaid now. Yay for free medical! One more thing, I have a new hobby--peeing. No kidding, I think it's been around 15 times today. Eek!

No comments: