Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Return of $10


My roomie has returned! And he's sporting a new haircut! I barely recognized him when he took his hat off. He looks so young--he hates that! Ha ha ha.
Yesterday Jeff and I went to visit some of his good friends who had a baby girl yesterday morning. I was afraid to hold her--but Jeff was pretty comfortable with it--at least one of us is!! I just kept looking at her the whole time thinking, how in the HELL am I going to squeeze that out??!
Later we went to Thai with Eric, Nichole, Nickie and Gene. I don't think M&M likes Thai food--which is unfortunate for me :( I hated my dish (Orangy Cashew Beef), but everyone else tried it and liked it. Boo!
And even later, after Mike arrived, we went for a celebratory beer at the Rivermill(don't worry, no beer for me!). Coincidentally it was Jeff's last night working at the Rivermill, which is kind of sad. He's an institution in that place! Rivermill just won't be the same without him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell Mike he looks great!!!
And the orangey cashew chicken was the least "thai" thing at the table the other night...more like Chinese food. Hopefully its Chinese that M&M isn't so fond of.....

M&M + C said...

Crap... I love Chinese... But none around here--so I guess it will work :)