Tuesday, August 5, 2008

158 minutes of my life are forever lost...

Last night we subjected ourselves to "There Will Be Blood". At first, I thought it was going to be a pretty good movie. There was creepy string music which was apparently composed by a member of Radiohead--it was reminiscent of the "Ravenous" soundtrack. (side note: "ravenous", a civil war movie involving cannibals, had me so freaked out i was afraid to use the movie theater bathroom alone, for fear of being attacked and thrown into a stew!) There was also a crazy religious cult leader and his creepy followers. Sounds promising, right? WRONG!! The movie went on and on and on--without any real change or climax. Or maybe that was the movie magic I missed--perhaps they were just trying to drive home the misery by keeping the same dreary monotony? I just expected more plot-wise I suppose.

On a positive note--this pregnancy stuff isn't so bad thus far! Other than constantly feeling the need to shove food in my face and nap--I'm feeling pretty good :) I don't think I've ever been so food focused. I wake up hungry, which is totally abnormal for me, and I'm pretty much hungry on the hour all day. I'm a bottomless pit!

No comments: