Tuesday, May 5, 2009

9 WEEKS!

I can't believe it's been over two months! I've been able to get out more, which has been awesome. Jeff and I both went to the "Fork & Cork" wine festival here in the burg along with several friends. ERIC! Where are the pics!?
As you can see, Cadiem was chillin' in his cool new Maclaren carrier... That is, until he peed on it! Hahaha. At one point we took him back to the car to change his diaper--and not even a minute after we had him changed and back in the carrier--he somehow managed to pee all over the carrier and Jeff. But luckily we had the stroller with us :) There were several wineries I hadn't seen before, always nice to try new ones. We only got to a few, we had to leave pretty early since Jeff had to work--but it was nice to see everyone :)
Cadiem and I also went over to Nickie & Gene's later to hang out with everyone.
My class is finished on Friday--yay! And I think I'm probably going to take one or two classes over summer... Bleh! But, gotta keep going! We have to leave Blacksburg someday! Haha.
On top of that, it's going to be a busy summer! We're planning several trips to take Cadiem to meet the rest of the family. Arizona will be the first stop... And then two trips to Florida to see Jeff's mom and sister--and then Bri & Nate. Plus a little mini-trip to Roanoke for Nickie & Gene's wedding :) Which I still want all the details for Nickie! Wino!! haha.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

three cheers for the FL trip!