Friday, May 29, 2009

Frenemies!

When Two (the cat) first moved in, Ari barked at him nonstop, while he hissed/spat/clawed back at her. It was pretty damn annoying--we wondered if they'd ever get along! Now, they're always next to each other. It probably helps that the cat is no longer allowed on the couch (after barfing on it!) and I think he thinks he's a dog now... He's always laying around on the floor--and sometimes he and Ari are even sleeping on each other... Not that they don't still harass and chase each other around--but I think they like each other! weird!
Cadiem and I have been running errands the past few days, getting stuff together for our trip--it's funny how people are so drawn to babies. Everyone wants to see what he looks like. One lady at Target even asked permission! Hahaha. Today I was in Kroger getting beer for our housesitter, and I kept passing the same woman who just couldn't quit looking at him :)
Anyway--we leave for AZ in a few hours--I'm almost packed, haha. I still have to pack up Jeff and the baby. Our flight leaves at 5am... Jeff is planning on ordering a bloody mary, to start off his vacation. The flight attendant is going to think we're nut jobs!! Hahaha.
I got Cadiem some new feety pj's and a little beanie with airplanes on it for his first plane ride :) Yay! New picture opportunities!

No comments: