Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cadiem is 11 weeks old :)

I can't believe he'll be three months old next week. It definitely goes by fast! I posted a few cute videos on my pic site if you haven't seen them already. We were trying to get him laughing--but we missed it! Cadiem had a checkup last Monday--he's grown a couple inches longer, and gained two more pounds :) He also is making new noises, the other day it sounded like he said "wow!". Jeff has been helping cover vacations at work--he's basically been gone from 9am to the early morning--ew! So less sleep for both of us--I miss sleep! Someday... ;)
In other news, Ari is changing her evil ways! We've been leaving her out of her crate at night--and she doesn't pee! I'm extremely impressed! However, I think she does a little night exploring... Judging from her poo today (brace yourself!), she somehow managed to find a rogue piece of asparagus from our dinner. HAHAHA. Gross, huh?!
I'm becoming immune to poo/pee messes between Ari and Cadiem. We've already been through three onesies and a couple of blankies today. Haha.
Anyway--I swear I have other things to talk about! Last night I got to go out to dinner with Gene, Nickie and Nichole. The girls and I started out at Cabo for a margarita and then went to see Nickie's wedding dress, which she looks beautiful in :) Then we went to Poor Billy's for a tasty dinner. Jeff got to get out too, he went to Rivermill for a beer when I got back. He happened to run into one of his good friends (also named Jeff) who is going to house/pet sit for us while we're in AZ! That saves us around $500 or more (our dogs need shots on top of boarding fees)! Woohoo! What a relief!
School started again yesterday, I'm taking a couple classes... And a couple more next semester... And then FINALLY I'll be at VT. Yay! Okay, that's all I've got!

No comments: