Friday, May 8, 2009

Poor Ari Lynn...

Ari has gone from curious about Cadiem, to forlorn-depressed-dog... This has taken the form of spiteful peeing. Her favorite spot is right outside the door to the baby's room. Several times after once again getting Cadiem to sleep, I've emerged triumphant, only to step in pee. Evil little dog! When Jeff catches her, he yells at her in jiberish--in a really deep voice. It sounds like the Swedish chef from the muppets, but angry. Haha. It scares the crap out of her! She's also been following me everywhere I go. I'm trying to pay more attention to her--so hopefully she'll stop soon :)
I booked our plane tickets to AZ today--yay! I'm so excited to go home :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gee i am so happie to hear you are comming home but you didn,t say when. you just made my mothers day a great one love you