Thursday, April 30, 2009

MOO!! (8 Weeks)

Moo moo moo. I am a cow!! I want my old clothes to fit damnit!! UGH! I weigh less than I did before--what gives?? Jeff got me a few new things from the Greenhouse though--that are really cute. I think he's trying to convert me to Volcom and Billabong clothes. Hahaha. I have my check up on Tuesday--meh. Cadiem has his appointment soon too, I think he's definitely gotten longer. His jammies with the feet are getting tight :)
Our D.C. trip this past weekend went well. It took us 6.5 hours to get there (usually 4), but that's life with an 8 week old! Next time we're bringing bottles so we can feed him while driving. Mini-Jeff was excited to meet his other new brother (his mom just had a baby too-Ian). We didn't get to do much while we were there--but at least we got to go out there. :)
Cadiem is loving his baby gym. He smiles at the giant smiley sun/flower thing at the top with his little head wobbling from side to side... he loves it!
Saturday I'm hoping the three of us will make it out to the Blacksburg "Fork and Cork". A wine festival in our new shopping center--kinda weird! Then we can try out our new baby carrier, hopefully he'll like it better than the bag style carrier.
Jeff got my car inspected (it passed!) and had the red bumper put on, it looks like a different car! And, we now have more space in our tiny dining room. It's the little things, right?! Haha.
Am I boring anyone? I'm sure boring myself! ugh!

3 comments:

Nickie said...

Shut up!! You're a MILF!! Accept it and move on. :)

M&M + C said...

i love you!! hahhaha

Anonymous said...

you aren,t boring me just glad to see you found time to blog i check ever other day. you will get in your clothes soon just try to excercise a little more as time will allow. love you Cadiem is so sweet love his smile when you can get out more and move around you will be there in no time flat.gram