Wednesday, February 4, 2009

36 Weeks! You're killin' me smalls!

Isn't this ugly doll the cutest thing ever!! I love it, and the baby needs one! They have a cute dragon too--I'm torn between the dragon and the ice bat...
Yesterday while I was putting together M&M's dresser, I realized just how limited my range of motion is. It is impossible to be comfortable while pregnant and assembling furniture! Haha. The baby should now be around 6 pounds, he's a little fatty :)

I watched the Superbowl with Nickie & Gene on Sunday, poor Cardinals! I didn't think I cared who won, but it was sad when they lost. At least they finally made it there! Luckily, I had some spectacular smoked Gouda Mac & Cheese to comfort me, made by the future Mr. & Mrs. Matthews (wink wink!). Tasty tasty!
Monday Jeff and I went to the Cellar for dinner and got to catch some of Doc's blues. The harmonica guy from Radford was even there--I wish they were still together. They always remind me of when Bri, both Ians and I would go see them and drink mass quantities of Yuengling. Ah, the good old days ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that doll is adorable!

i miss the cellar music big time!

Anonymous said...

OMG...36 weeks!!! It's coming up so fast! I was 37 weeks along when I had Skylar. So, this means it could almost happen any day!!! I am SO excited for you :)