Friday, February 27, 2009

HELLLLLPPPPPP!!!

We watched THE scariest video of a birth--scary seventies style on Netflix. I thought my mom was exaggerating! EWWWW!!! A c-section is looking pretty good right now! We still have the videos that we borrowed from the hospital to watch... I'm hoping that they'll be a little better... Maybe being newer, without the ugly-scary-seventies haircuts they'll be less traumatic. Haha.
Maybe they could just knock me out, and do the whole labor thing without me "present"... Hmm... Let's get some engineers working on improving this scarier-than-hell process!
Anyway, still no contractions yet...
Ari loves to sleep on Jeff, last night they were both in the same position--so I had to take a picture. Jeff got tattooed yesterday--the tree is pretty close to being done. I think he might be participating in a convention that his artist (Shaun Carroll) is doing. Jeff actually has Sunday off this week, I think we might check out the new art museum in Roanoke--they're supposed to have a pretty cool "pens & needles" exhibit that we're going to check out.

No comments: