Thursday, February 19, 2009

"Look! I Frankensteined that shit!"

Said Jeff, after he had torn up our dessert (chocolate, coconut & peanut butter--oh yeah!) and pieced it back together into "perfect bites". Ha ha ha, I told him I would be quoting that on the blog! We had the yummiest dinner at Poor Billy's last night.
I ordered salmon and we both agreed it was the best we've ever had. Jeff has been craving steak for a good week--and their fillet mignon is always awesome. We also had their baked Brie appetizer (Cheddar is never better when Bri's in the cheese! hahaha). Needless to say, we were stuffed!
This morning we finally got to pick up our chair :) Jeff hauled it up our three flights of stairs--luckily it was in two pieces. And now our nursery is about ready for Cadiem! I have a few finishing touches to add, but we've got the major stuff done. We also had our "pre-registration" appointment today--so when I'm in labor and freaking out, I don't have to answer a bunch of questions. Random comment: We got Flava-Flav some crickets yesterday, and I feel like I'm camping in the living room...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

cheddar IS better when bri's in the cheese!

did you take you lamaze classes yet???

Anonymous said...

No Lamaze classes for Cassie. She is going to watch the videos ;)

M&M + C said...

yeah--mom thinks i'm screwed now--they said the videos cover everything that the classes do!