Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Dollar Tree is my hero! (35 weeks lego my prego!)

I had to go to Oasis (international food store) last night to chase down some spicy curry paste (since Kroger bites!) and naan for my chicken curry. The Dollar Tree happens to be next door, and I deigned to go in and check out the can openers. And guess what? That cheap ass can opener GLIDES around the can. I could have saved close to $50 and a lot of hassle by getting that one first! Darn. Oh well, at least I'm now in the know!

So today is Jeff's day off... Take a wild guess of where he is?! I'm going to burn the building down! Ugh. He'll be home soon though :)
Last night we went to see "Gran Turino", it was excellent. That's one of the best movies I've seen in awhile--Clint Eastwood is my hero! (sorry dollar tree!) I highly recommend seeing it!
And our chicken curry dinner was damn tasty! Bri kept saying the house smelled like curry--well now it has good reason! Friday several of us are going to see "Slumdog Millionaire" at the Lyric--and then on to Sharkey's to visit Jeff :) Hopefully I'll get to finish up Cade's room this weekend as well.
Anyway, I think I'm hitting some world records with my blogging! Time to go do something useful!

No comments: