Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Oh Eddie Vedder...

Photo by Timothy Norris
I am IN LOVE with the new Pearl Jam song... I am about to download it so I can play it over and over ALL DAY LONG :) It's such a pretty song--and a love song at that! I'm a sucker for music with strings or piano--it can bring on the waterworks (it's the strings in this one). I've always been a fan of Pearl Jam, ever since "Jeremy", one of my all time favorites. "Jeremy" always reminds me of freshman tennis in high school, and riding to games in our crappy school van... Ahhh, memories. But going back to Pearl Jam--I also really did like Vitology. And Pearl Jam is responsible (and you thought it was my bad driving! okay, maybe) for my two-toned del sol. Yup. I was on my way to their concert in Phoenix, in the rain, and rear ended someone on the freeway. Oddly, the person I hit took off and my car was forever maimed. James, if you're reading this, you probably remember wanting to call the cops! Whatever! :)

No comments: