Thursday, March 18, 2010

I love spring!!

Today was a gorgeous spring day :) The sky was blue, the sun was out--and I think it got pretty close to 70 degrees! Cadiem, Ari and I walked downtown to share some Ben & Jerry's yogurt and enjoy the sunshine. Only to find that there was no ice cream to be had! Ben & Jerry's went out of business! We also lost our downtown Dairy Queen awhile ago, so we had to settle for some Starbucks. No, I didn't get coffee! Cadiem and I "shared" a banana-strawberry smoothie... I didn't get much of it... He is a pig! Anyway, Cadiem was worn out from our walk--and I finally got a picture of him sleeping :)
Yesterday I hung out with Mary for St. Patrick's day... Instead of scary green drinks we tried out some chocolate red wine--which was pretty tasty! Also had yet another cheese plate... I think I have a cheese problem!
Cadiem has started refusing food unless it is not intended for him... And then he wants it. Today I made him a grilled cheese--which he knew was for him--and then refused to eat it. I managed to shove a piece in his mouth when he was turned the other direction. After spitting it out and trying it a few more times, he decided he loved it--and wolfed down the rest of it :) He tried sweet potato fries yesterday and pasta with marinara sauce--both of which he loves as well. Every time I get the cheese out of the fridge--he gets a riled up--he LOVES cheese. He'll even eat my super sharp Vermont cheddar.
Jeff has been working quite a bit in the last few days, but he's off tomorrow afternoon so we're going to walk downtown and have lunch. I love nice weather!

No comments: