Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Two Dogs, One Cat and a Lizard! Oh My!

Okay people, so my apartment is now "our" apartment--which includes a zoo. Jeff and Mike did a switcheroo with apartments on Saturday--which was somewhat convenient. Mike seems pretty happy with his new bachelor pad. Jeff is also excited. The cat (Casey Two) and the lizard (Flava-Flav) have been the only residents at his apartment for the last couple months. And Jeff had been living out of small assortment of clothes at my apt. Anyway--he's happy to finally have everything in one place! Two, the cat, seems especially happy. He's taken up station in a bed filled with catnip. Ari keeps trying to play with him--which he doesn't appreciate--and she's earned a lot of crate time in between trying to get in the cat box and being a shit in general! Luci, who knows better, also tries to double team Two along with Ari. So everyone has been getting into trouble. Flava-Flav has not yet arrived, but she's getting moved this Saturday. And don't worry Nickie! I'm steering clear of the cat poo and the lizard :) No salmonella or brain damaged children for me!

Friday night I had people over for chicken curry--which was pretty tasty :) I was running WAY behind as usual--so we didn't get to actually eat until around 10--but it was a good time anyway! There was a lot of scary talk about twins--some Ukrainian guy had his twin inside him!
Saturday, after moving Jeff's stuff all day, we went to his friend Jeff's to watch the game and chill--I fell asleep in the 4th quarter :)
Last night I spent THREE hours setting up the damn router--a few minutes my ass, Linksys bastards! But, in the end, I have conquered!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is it with dogs eating poop? Mine do the same thing! Aaaaaa! Man, we really need to catch up :-) I have so many things to discuss with you! Crate training, babies, men....I'm so calling you soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can commisurate with Jeff...living out of a "ho-bag" is no fun!!! By the time I moved in with Gene I had more clothes in my car and his house than I did my own house.
And yes, the curry was quite worth the wait!!!