Sunday, September 14, 2008

I WANT A BEER DAMNIT!

Cold... Refreshing... Malty, nutty brown goodness... That's right people. Sam Adams Octoberfest beer is out and parading around in front of my pregnant eyes. My ultimate, favorite beer--out ONCE a year for one lousy month! Grrrr. Sam & Ben also share my love of Sam Adams--and have been drinking up my beloved Octoberfest. Taunting-teasing-bastards! But there is a plan in motion... Jeff thinks we should buy some while it's out, and then in about six months--I can partake. Yaaayyyyy!
In other news...
Since I currently don't have a schedule to keep, I've accidentally adapted to Jeff's. Oops! It was pretty easy to slip into considering my history as a night owl. Which really sucked growing up because my mom and sister are morning people. They'd burst into my bedroom chirping about the sun shining, what a beautiful day... blah blah blah! And then they'd rip open the shades and yank off my covers. I was a tortured child.
Anyway... I think the dogs like Jeff better than me! Little beasts. They wouldn't eat without me! Although, they treat Jeff like a Tootsy Roll Pop. As soon as he walks in the door he's attacked by licking from both dogs, they love that Sharkey's chicken goodness. It's rumored (from Jeff's boss) that eventually he'll only be working around 50 hours/week versus the 75ish he's working now. I don't know how he does it--I would one huge pile of evil grouchiness!
Alright--I'm done with my ramblings... Until next time... Go have a tasty Octoberfest for me and M&M!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eric and I just shared a six pack today... We'll be thinking of you next time :) Nichole

Anonymous said...

you never were a morning person :-) I think that is how you perfected your evil glare hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

SO remember on Friends when Phoebe was pregnant with her brothers triplets and she was craving meat like a fiend? And to keep the vegetarian/carnivore balance in check Joey went vegetarian to balance out her meat eating? Maybe I should start drinking Octoberfest so your missing consumption this year doesn't throw off their forecasts for production next year...

M&M + C said...

haha--you'd better get drinking! but i must warn you, if you drink it around me, you might get tackled!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to be parading it around but....Oh it is so good. I like Nickie's plan a lot. I think that just might be the answer. :D

Anonymous said...

Cassie Rae!! please call me or send my your email address... i miss you! or be warned, i do know where you live and i will be forced to send you oktoberfest-scented letters and pictures of me enjoying your favorite brew! xoxo