Tuesday, September 9, 2008

"Excuse me. I am a sacred vessel, alright? All you've got in your stomach is Taco Bell." (Juno)

Mmmhhh... Taco Bell... Pintos and cheese... Taco Supreme...
Okay, I got distracted. So, week 15!! Holy Cow!! (Yes, I will be one soon) M&M is now about the size of an apple... I had one at lunch... Not sure what that has to do with anything. Hmm...
So, M&M's legs are finally catching up to the arms, and the air sacs in the lungs are starting to develop. Sea monkey be gone! I'm really excited to see the ultrasound--hopefully that will happen soon.
I'm struggling to eat healthy... Jeff and I ate pizza rolls for dinner last night. Are you proud Bri?! Haha. Tonight I'm going to make some experimental egg rolls I've been perfecting, but they should be pretty healthy :) I had a job interview on Monday for an assistant accountant position, and I think it went well... Cross your fingers for me! Jeff FINALLY has a day off on Thursday, he's been working for two weeks straight. He's also getting tattooed on Thursday (yeah, he still has some space!), the "tree of life" is getting more work. The roots go all the way down his leg--and the branches with little leaves spread across his chest. It's quite the tattoo!

No comments: