Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mr. Chunk


Cadiem has been working on his double chin, and he likes it! Haha. He loves his avocados! Today he tried some apple sauce, and it was like I couldn't get the spoon to him fast enough. As you can see from the picture, he's also got a little pot belly. It seems like it happened over night--I barely recognize him! He's also started rolling over in the last week... So far, he does not like being on his belly! Despite the rough day, we've really been having fun :) He's become so much more interactive and he's always smiling! I love his little laugh too :) We need to post more videos...
It was quite a day today--I had to get up early on around 4-5 hours of sleep and go take a test. Then, Cadiem was in an "I can't be pleased" mood ALL DAY LONG... Needless to say, I'm worn out! Sleep can't come fast enough. Luckily, Jeff got off early from work--so, bedtime will be sooner than I thought :) We're about to eat a Dad inspired dinner, Mexican stir-fry. Yeah baby! Last night we had the more traditional Asian stir-fry with Hoisin & brown sugar beef, red pepper, edamame and onion... yum! I could pour Hoisin sauce on anything and eat it... I'm addicted. We seriously go through a jar a week. We tried some frozen salmon a few days ago that was damn good--and SO easy. I'm down with the easy! And minimal clean-up :)
Anyway... The next month is going to be busy busy...
This weekend is Nickie's shower, which is going to be awesome! My first night away from Cadiem--which will be a little weird, but I'm sure I'll survive :) Then I think we're going to have mini-Jeffery visiting for a few days... And then I'll be thirty... (EEK!)
Plus, Nickie & Gene's wedding, Bri & Mom visiting, and Jenni! Yay!
Okay... time to eat...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay, he came around to avocados!! btw, love the new look!
~nichole

Nickie said...

It's about time we saw some fat rolls!!

M&M + C said...

thanks nichole!

nickie--i know--he's starting to look like a real baby, hahaha