Wednesday, July 8, 2009

He likes it! Hey Cadiem! (remember life?)

Cadiem moved on to oatmeal today (instead of rice)--and he loves it! He even cried for more this morning, haha. We might have to try out the barley cereal too, if I can find it :) Jeff is much more talented than I am with the spoon. He can feed Cadiem in about 5 minutes or less. It takes me about 20 minutes, ha. For some reason, it's also much messier when I feed him. All over me, the baby, the chair... Not the floor yet, Ari will have to wait for the finger food stage :) Three more days and he gets avocados--yay!
Cadiem has also just moved to a 4 hour eating schedule, which so far has been awesome. And even though he takes fewer naps on this schedule/routine, I've actually been able to get more done since he sleeps for longer blocks of time :)
Bri and my mom are coming to visit in August, possibly at the same time. I'm excited :) Cadiem too! Yesterday I got Ari a dog bed, since she's been coveting Luci's for quite some time. She's so happy now!

3 comments:

Nickie said...

It takes you forever to feed YOURSELF-of course it takes longer for you to feed him!

M&M + C said...

grrrr... that's what my mom said!!

Unknown said...

LOL - hilarious :) i didn't think of that, but it makes total sense :)