Thursday, July 30, 2009

Chatterbox!


(There is a video I couldn't get to load on my pic site under 4months4weeks)
Cadiem is 4 months and 4 weeks... He'll be 5 months old this Tuesday! Crazy! Several days ago, Cadiem just woke up and started babbling nonstop... I haven't been able to get a good video yet because he stops talking as soon as he sees a camera--and then tries to eat the camera. Along with everything else... He's really loving solid food--especially pears and bananas. He's also getting really talented at rolling over :) Yesterday I was finishing up a test, laying on the floor in his room while he played in his gym. In a matter of seconds when I was looking at the screen he managed to roll almost underneath his crib--haha. I had to put up blankie barricades. He also has a new habit of inching up to the top right corner of his crib on his belly--and then when we come in to get him, he grins, face down.
Side note: Ari is sitting next to me on the couch right now (we're watching Hell's Kitchen ;), and she seriously smells like a dirty, dirty foot. She's definitely getting a bath tomorrow! I can't believe I'm allowing her on my couch!

Summer school is over, hurray! It got a little nuts these past two weeks trying to get everything done... It's so much harder with a baby! Haha. Bri was pretty excited when she got to help me with some "if" statements for Excel... Freak!! Yesterday, I was taking one of many timed-hour-long quizzes, and I was in and out of his room a good 4-5 times while he was napping... It was a little nerve racking. But little by little, I'm slowly becoming a better planner, and less of a procrastinator. Does anyone believe that? Hahahaha.
Nickie's bachelorette party was last Saturday, an overnighter in Roanoke. It was awesome! Jeff stayed home with Cadiem and a freezer full of milk ;) I think we all did our jobs getting Nickie nice and toasty :) Jeff did a day trip (yup) to DC yesterday for Jeffery's 13th birthday--they went to go see Harry Potter--I'm very jealous! Jeff said it was awesome. Anyone else seen it yet?
I guess that's about all...

2 comments:

Laura said...

Such a cute and happy baby! It looks like he's getting pretty good at sitting up. Can you believe how fast they grow?

mini_mull said...

I saw it the day before it came out, and yes it was awesome!! And no I don't believe you are getting better at not procrastinating. Did you just see a pig fly by, too?