Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Avocado = "Stink Eye"


Bri said this is Cadiem's "stink eye", hahahaha. Okay, so... Cadiem did not appreciate avocados on the first go round... But, try try again! I mixed it with his oatmeal on the next feeding--and then he didn't mind it at all :) Mmmwahahahah! I'm really glad he'll eat it that way, I didn't want him to miss out on all that wonderful nutrition! My spoon skills are coming along--it's much better if I can hold one of his hands down (which he hates), makes less mess as well... We got some cool Munchkin spoons (BPA free of course!)--I like them better then the classic silicon coated metal spoons. I'm also digging the feeding chair--it reclines and should last into toddlerhood--yay! I've been meaning to make a list of all the baby stuff we love so far... I spent a lot of time reading reviews online for most of our stuff--so anyone that wanted to be lazy and trust my judgement could use it (the list--I can't form sentences today! :)
Jeff only has one bar shift this week--which is awesome! The rest are managing shifts--and then he's home by midnight which is just in time for Cadiem's bath.
Anita sent me letters spelling CADIEM to put on his wall--I started painting them yesterday while he was napping. So far, they're all brown :) It's a start!
I also made a strawberry pie yesterday--a recipe from Anita--haha. I really should have made my own crust--but hopefully the trans fat won't kill us... this time... hahaha. I also made a VAT of spaghetti sauce on Sunday. Needless to say, we were both pretty full last night and quickly sank into food coma :)
If you noticed, I'm bored with the way my blog looks... I think I need to enlist Bri's expertise--I don't care for any of the templates available... And I'm too lazy to search for them...
Cadiem and I went for a walk yesterday--and man, I am out of shape. It's sad. I did pick one of the steeper hills to climb back up, but still! I suck! We're definitely going again today. I will get my butt back to an acceptable size!! hahahaa. Apparently I crack myself up--there's a lot of hahaha-ing in this particular blog... hahahaha. Okay, until next time...


No comments: