Monday, January 26, 2009

Yes, I suck! I am a rotten, lazy blogger!

Okay people, I have TONS to catch up on! Somehow, I've managed to stay pretty busy even with school out and no work! So, first things first:
We're up to 34 weeks! Cade (aka M&M ;), is about 4.75 pounds. His central nervous system and lungs are finishing development. He's mostly adding baby fat--which I'm feeling every time I try to get up! But I just started getting uncomfortable recently--so i can't complain too much--it's been a pretty smooth ride :) He's pretty active, and constantly kicking and moving. He's also gets the hiccups quite often--which Jeff & I get a real kick out of. It's really cool to be able to know what's going on in there!
Last Wednesday, we FINALLY cleaned out the baby's room. Jeff hauled two loads of junk to the Goodwill! And we painted Cade's room "Palm Leaf", which is a very spirited green as you can see in the picture.
Yesterday, Bri & I got the nursery set up. We put the crib together, which I'm very impressed with. It's completely hardwood--looks fantastic and was so easy to assemble!
I'm a walking Da Vinci cribs ad! I also love the bedding set, it's so cute! I think the baby will appreciate the animals and the bright green :) We didn't get his dresser/changer set up since it got damaged during shipping--so I'll be assembling that next week. But we did get a few things on the wall and the valance hung. Bri did all the hard labor and reprimanded me every time I attempted to lift something. Haha, anyway, there are more pictures posted on Bri's SmugMug: http://www.floridaiveys.smugmug.com/gallery/7193029_ZD9sW#461891916_KtqB7

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute room! And yes...you do suck! Hahaha, at least you finally got caught up :) I've been checking your blog forever! Miss ya!