Thursday, December 18, 2008

29 Weeks! This tram is definitely in motion!

I'm starting to get scared! This pic, taken by Bri (of course), is me conquering the Peralta trail after I almost threw up from the heat... Isn't that lovely. Anyway, I'm trying to boost my self confidence by remembering that I can and will conquer! damnit!
Last week Bri asked if I wanted an "umbrella stroller" from the Disney lost and found. I asked Jeff if he wanted one--and he asked me what it was. I replied with, "It's a stroller with a cover over it" in my best "duh" voice. To which Bri replied, "What kind of mother are you?!" Apparently, an umbrella stroller is a stroller that folds up like an umbrella. Oops! Which Jeff remembered after a few minutes--so now he thinks I'm dumb too!

ANYWAY... I'm in Arizona! Yay! My suitcase has yet to arrive though... But at least it's been located. Both of my flights were also delayed, but at least I got to chill in first class. That tiny bit of extra space makes such a difference. Too bad I couldn't drink the free alcohol!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey lady!!! Give me a call this weekend so we can make some plans!!!
480 620 2605!!!
Yay!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cassie I am checking on wich one of you Bri or you will up date their Blog first. no you both are busey but gets old to keep reading the same old thing Grandma