Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Belated Congrats to Nickie & Gene!

I'm still playing catch up!
Nickie & Gene got engaged last month, congratulations you two! It's about damn time! (just kidding, just kidding!) Nickie is designing her own ring--from the drawing it looks pretty awesome. I'll try to get a picture of the final bling. She has temporary bling right now, with the diamond that will be in the final. Confused? Haha. Another awesome wedding to attend, yay!

Jeff has the day off tomorrow! Yay! I think we're going to do a little chillaxin, and possibly hit Barnes & Noble. Maybe a little Bed, Bath & Beyond if there's time.
Today I'm planning to go in search of a can opener that works--damn my life is exciting! I've been through three of them--that all sucked. So, if you happen to be in the market--DO NOT buy Kitchen Aid, Michael Graves or OXO. Hopefully TJ Maxx will have something different.
I'm also going to file taxes today, and I'm hoping for a big fat return! Cross your fingers!
(P.S.--there are 2 more recent posts if you scroll down, three posts in three days--it's a blogtastic miracle!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cassie!!