Thursday, October 23, 2008

21 Weeks! Halfway to seeing mini-me/Jeff!

(Mike, Jeff, duh, Jeff, Ian)

Ah, the days before we were in the know about M&M. That's right--M&M is in this picture too! And I'm looking pissy because it was hotter than hell outside. PA sucks! (Sorry Nate!) Why exactly did I post this picture? Because this week M&M is being compared to a carrot--and I'm tired of posting pics of fruits and veggies damnit! And tomorrow is the big day!! Hopefully I'll be able to post a picture of our ultrasound--and also the big news!! Everyone cross your fingers!! And then, we'll be able to start the name game. I've already got a google spreadsheet started, so I figure we can all pass that around :) I can also pick out a color to paint M&M's room--but I promised Jeff's friend Jason that I would steer clear of pink (not that I would pick it anyway ;)

Jeff took me shopping at the Greenhouse the other night, after they were closed :) It was awesome--the owner, Lee, locked us in while he went to have a beer--and we got to shop. I tried on about everything in there! I think Jeff knew I was feeling like an ugly cow, and we found some really cute shirts and a couple of sweaters with room for the belly to grow :) So now I'm a stylin' cow... Hahaha.

Tuesday was Jeff's day off, and we perused at Target (but we just didn't have time for Bed Bath & Beyond... I know, I'm lame) like normal people. We also got to have dinner with the other Jeff and his girlfriend Laurie--plus her mom and aunt. We went to Poor Billy's which was tasty tasty as usual. Laurie's family owns the Carol Lee Doughnut Shop--so we got to hear some funny doughnut stories. They also ordered every appetizer on the menu--and I recommend a new one that has a baked pastry stuffed with Brie cheese served with candied pecans, apricots and crunchy things--yum! I stuck with the classic melt-in-your-mouth filet mignon. Soooo good.

"Cheddar isn't better when Bri's in the cheese!!" Hahahaha. Bri heard that all through junior high and high school. They either recited that fun little phrase to her, or just called her "cheese". Poor kid. ;) How's that for random!?


No comments: