Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'm going bald!

My hair is coming out in handfuls. At this rate, I should be bald in about 3 weeks. Seriously! Not to mention that Cadiem has found a new game--pulling my hair! The kid has a grip--it hurts!! He's really getting good at grabbing :) The other day I was bottle feeding him (for his dream feed) and he was holding the bottle with both hands, I even let go a few times.
(I just lost a couple more hairs, sigh...)
We're still in DC right now, getting ready to leave in a couple hours... And we are stopping by Starbucks to get giant lattes. We haven't had coffee since Friday--and Jeff and I are going through major withdrawal! We were dragging all day yesterday and we both had headaches... Definitely addicted! We took Jeffery to lunch yesterday to a restaurant in Leesburg called "Tuskey's". It actually has a longer name, Tusckamore Mill or something, I definitely have the spelling wrong :) The food was really good--and they have an excellent beer selection. We also made a little stop at Cold Stone after--which I haven't had in a couple years... trans-fatty yumminess! UGH! I'm eating nothing but salad from here on out! (rigggghhht) We also got to have dinner with Debbie & Sean (Jeffery's mom & stepdad) last night, it was nice to hang out with them. I also haven't talked to Bri since Thursday... So, caffeine AND Bri withdrawal... Double whammy!

1 comment:

Nickie said...

You could totally pull off the Mr. Clean look :)