Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeff! :)

Jeff is 34 today :) We celebrated last night when he got home from work since he has to bartend tonight... I made him a "peace and love" cake--since he's always saying that--haha.
Cadiem is 3 months and three weeks old--whew! And--I think he's gotten even longer--the kid is going to be tall. He just started teething--so he's been pretty irritable. Luckily, it comes in and out. So we still get to see plenty of his cute little smile :)
We had a fantastic time in Arizona--we spent a lot of quality family time, Cadiem got to meet lots of family and a few friends... We had dinner with my dad & Anita several nights and got to go swimming. We even made it up to the cabin the weekend before we left... My mom also babysat two nights for us--which was awesome. Jeff and I got to out on a date together. We went to an awesome restaurant in downtown Tempe called "House of Tricks". It's a pretty unique place. The majority of the restaurant is outside--they have a great patio with big trees, candles and misters (so it doesn't get too hot :). They have an eclectic menu--it changes quite a bit. Actually, one time my mom and I went there for dinner and ended up leaving because everything on the menu was a little to weird for us. Hahaha. We tried to find a place to dance after dinner--but everywhere we went was out of business! Anyway, Cadiem did really well on his first plane ride. We did lose about 5 pacifiers between flights. Haha. There are about a million pictures of different family members holding Cadiem on my pic site...
I haven't posted in awhile because I've been busy catching up with school and trying to get the apartment back in order :) We're headed back to DC next weekend to visit Jeffery...

No comments: