Monday, November 17, 2008

Nevermore! Nevermore!

It is a dreary, dreary gray day. This morning (or noon... whatever!) when I took the dogs outside, it was freezing cold (still is) and flurrying. The outside of our building was devoid of people or movement except for one lone raven, chillin in a leafless tree. So, it's easy to see why it reminded of me of good old Edgar Allen Poe. Bri was pretty obsessed with him for awhile when she was a kid. I think it's a bit dark, even for me!

We really seem to be stuck on Cadiem Rey for M&M. But we're going to call him Cade. We're not completely sure on the spelling yet, I guess it's a made up name so it doesn't matter? haha. His kicks are getting strong, I can actually see my belly move at times.

Jeff was in DC all weekend, and gave his son Jeffery the big news about M&M. He's excited to have yet another new sibling (his mom just had a boy, "Ian"). I had dinner with Gene and Nickie on Friday night at Carrabba's, which I hadn't been to in years, and it was tasty :) Saturday I met up with my friend Wade for lunch and a little mall wandering--isn't my life the epitomy of excitement?! Yesterday I had this huge plan to deep clean the apartment, and I got as far as dusting and doing seven loads of laundry before Jeff got home. Oh well, hopefully today!

Jeff and I both are counting down the days until our Arizona trip--I know he's going to love it :) I can't wait to show him all of my favorite spots--and I think we're also making a trip up to the cabin--which will probably be covered in snow. And Ari will be excited to see her cousin Cleo :)

No comments: