Friday, November 7, 2008

I AM hirable! YAY!

I finally found a job! YAY! And they said I can work from home when I have M&M! Double YAY! Where is this magical place? Moog :) They make motors--it's all so familiar! I'll be doing basically the same work I did at Danaher--so it should be a pretty easy transition... Teaching 5S, working on layouts, inventory, blah blah blah. YAY!

In other news... :)
Jeff and I got to go hiking yesterday, and it was a beautiful and even warm fall day. We actually didn't end up finding the trailhead we were looking for, "War Spur", but walked around "Wind Rock", which had a fantastic view of the mountains stretching out for miles and miles. There were still some pretty leaves left on the trees too--but enough on the ground for the dogs to have fun running through them :) Ari was scaring me, I thought she was going to leap off of the cliffs!
We also made a kick-ass dinner last night: garlic mashed potatoes, maple dijon pork chops and asparagus :) yum!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay!! congratulations :) :) :)

Sam V. said...

WOOHOO! That is very exciting. We need to go celebrate over virgin margaritas or virgin daquiris or Shirley Temples (yum!)