Friday, May 28, 2010

blipity!

The last week has been crazy! We've been very social lately :) Cadiem and I have had a couple play dates with Wally & Marin, who we saw today. Cadiem was being a bit of a brat--he kept stealing anything Marin had. Meanwhile, Ari was trying to lick and play with her feet the whole time. Welcome to the house of harassment! Haha. We went to pint night a few days ago with Taub and Sean--Jeff decided to make himself unavailable.. ahem ahem... I blame Taub! Yesterday Jeff was off and we had Mary and our old neighbor Mike over for dinner and Yahtzee. I always forget how much I love playing Yahtzee! Well, I love most games :)
We are really excited about our beach trip! Leslie and I met up at Vintage Cellar today to hit up the close-out and stock up for our trip :) Leslie was pretty funny--she's not a big wine drinker, but I got her to try most of the whites. She pretty much shouted "I hate this!" for most of them. Hahahaha. I don't know how we're going to fit everything for the beach in the car. We're even borrowing a clamshell to put on the roof. There's so much baby stuff!
Jeff might have some changes at work happening--for the better. And we find out soon--yay! He's off (again--weird!) on Sunday and we're headed to a bbq at the Crouthamel's and then another one at the Hypes'. I love summer!


No comments: