Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Emperor Strikes Back!

Cadiem has been an awful whiny-mcwhinerson today... Which in the last hour I've had to strike back with a glass of wine. Whiner + wine = whiner + selective-listening-mommy. Don't judge! Luckily, we were able to leave the house earlier thanks to our new wheels :) Kroger & Target baby, yeah! Does it get more exciting than that? I always seem to run into lots of people at Kroger, which is fun--we all have to eat I guess! :)
Tonight we're having chicken curry, which I haven't made in awhile, so I'm pretty excited about it. Kroger finally started carrying nan--which is more expensive than Oasis, but saves me a trip. Jeff is working in the kitchen today, and even though he'll come home smelling like a chicken wing--at least he'll be home early :)
This weekend Jeff miraculously had a Saturday off, so Sean brought a case of his home brews over. Jeff and I also decided to make grilled shrimp and Napa cabbage slaw at the last minute--which made a gigantic mess of our poor kitchen--but it all turned out pretty tasty :) Then we all headed off for a Thai dinner downtown, which was also tasty :) I had the chicken panang--which was all panang and no chicken... but luckily I like the curry sauce more than anything.
That's it for now... Time to tend to the whiny one... I think it might be bathtime!!

No comments: