Friday, August 7, 2009

IT'S ALIVE!

Jeff's ipod survived the washing machine! We let it dry out for a week--and it works! Yay!!
Cadiem is 5 months old--where does the time go? He tried winter squash today--and he loves it :) He's a little piggie--cries when the bowl is empty. My mom sent Cadiem his first tool set--it's really cute, there are pictures posted on my pic site.
Jeff surprised me on my birthday by getting my friends together at Sharkey's for dinner and drinks. And I didn't even think he planned anything--haha. It was fun :)
We just started watching "Lost" on Netflix. It's creeptastic! I'm hooked! Tomorrow we're going to Steppin' Out... We're hoping to find the peanut guy--and the woman in the bonnet with the cookies.. hahahha. Sunday, one of Jeff's friends is turning 30 as well--we're going over to their house to hang out since Jeff has the day off :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

is he sitting up? he's so cute!